New Supplier Registration Process:
Becoming a supplier with CPS Energy is an easy process. Our supplier registration system is intended for use by suppliers seeking to do business with CPS Energy.
Overview of Process for Prospective Suppliers
- Complete the online registration.
- Notification will be sent via e-mail that your information was received with two additional forms that must be signed and returned. Your packet will not be processed until this information is received.
- During the evaluation process, if additional information is required about your company’s product or service you will be notified via e-mail.
- Once approved you will be solicited on an as-needed basis for the services or products approved.
- CPS Energy sends bi-annual requests to supplier contacts requesting an update to their profile information.
Registration to our database does not imply a contract or intent to purchase by CPS Energy, but rather the opportunity.
Please be advised: CPS Energy Business Questionnaires are valid for a period of one (1) year, at which time a new form will need to be submitted to email@example.com
Before you continue, ensure the following information is available:
Company name; address/P.O. box; phone number/fax number; website address; and sales e-mail address (Required)
Company name; address/P.O. box; phone number/fax number; and tax identification information
- Brief history of your company
- Three business references
Point of contact; phone number; and e-mail address
- Company literature, brochures (PDF format or URL links)
- Types of products and/or services provided by your company
Previous projects (will be required for services only) - Company name; contact person; phone; e-mail address; project description; and completion date.
- ·Please use the spreadsheets below to aid you in selecting keywords for non-stock, services, and/or products. (Page #5 of the Supplier Application)
Product Group Listings