Conduct Business With Us
At CPS Energy, we depend on a variety goods and services to provide affordable and reliable energy. Our Supply Chain department is responsible for all procurement activities.
Become a Registered Supplier
Becoming a supplier with CPS Energy is an easy process. Our Supplier Registration Portal is intended for suppliers seeking to do business with CPS Energy to receive maximum bid opportunities.
Click here for important information about the Supplier Registration Portal before entering to begin the registration process.
Overview of Process for Prospective Suppliers
- Enter the Supplier Registration Portal to register your firm.
- Upon submitting your registration request, a notification is sent via e-mail with two additional forms requiring completion and submission.
- We will review the information submitted and work with you to finalize your registration.
- Once your firm is registered, you will be solicited as needed based on the products and/or services your firm has identified for supply.
Registration to our database does not imply a contract or intent to purchase by CPS Energy, but rather the opportunity to receive future solicitations.
Please use the spreadsheets below to aid you in selecting keywords for non-stock, services, and/or products. (Page #3 of the Supplier Application)
Product Group Listings
Access Bid Opportunities
We seek to maximize bid opportunities to vendors and invite all businesses to participate in our bidding process.
CPS Energy is pleased to announce our new Supplier Management System for online access to solicitations and submission of bids. This web-based software system is accessible to all suppliers interested in doing business with CPS Energy, and includes the following key features:
Viewing Active Bid Opportunities:
- Access the solicitation documents to include all instructions and details
- Add the solicitation due date to your calendar
- Ask questions and receive answers within the bid module
- View and acknowledge an addendum
Submitting Bids in Response to Solicitations:
- Attach your bid submission easily
- See a bid clock countdown that shows the days/hours/minutes/seconds until bids are due
- Please note your bid will remain sealed until the official bid due date and time
The system is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, and permits you to review active solicitations and submit bids at your convenience.
If you have never logged on to the Supplier Management System or do not know your username and password, click the Account Lookup link below the Login button. Questions may be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org. Technical support is available through the system provider (B2GNow).
Please note the Supplier Management System is only for viewing & submitting bids and is independent from the Supplier Registration Portal. Please contact email@example.com with any questions concerning these two systems.
Local & Small, Minority, Women and Veteran Owned Businesses (SMWV)
At CPS Energy, we are committed to providing contracting opportunities to all businesses including local and small, minority, women and veteran owned business (SMWV). CPS Energy has a long history of awarding contracts to Certified SMWV Businesses and recommend that vendors register with the South Central Texas Regional Certification Agency (SCTRCA). Once registered, businesses are connected to more bid opportunities with other members of the SCTRCA organization.
If you are interested in certifying as a small, minority, women or veteran owned business, please visit the South Central Texas Regional Certification Agency page and register today.
Environmental Sustainability Principles
CPS Energy is dedicated to environmentally conscious practices that lead to the betterment of our community. To that end, CPS Energy prefers to purchase products and materials, where feasible, that demonstratively minimize the harmful effects to the environment from their production, transportation, use and/or disposition. This is aligned to our belief that the focus on improving our overall environmental footprint benefits our community and our customers.