We work to provide you a variety of choices to help you manage your service, pay your bills, and more.
Ways to pay your bill:
- Pay Online
- Sign up for Manage My Account and pay online. Access to the all new My Energy Portal to help you better manage your energy costs.
- Make a One-Time Payment Online (no MMA required).
- There is a $2.35 convenience fee, assessed by our payment processor, when paying online. Take advantage of our one time free ACH payments by selecting Pay My Bill – Pay by Check (Free Service) via Manage My Account.
- Read more in the Payment Processing FAQs
- Automatic Payments (AutoPay) - Have your monthly bill automatically withdrawn from your bank.
- Budget Payment Plan - Average your bill and pay the same amount every month.
- Pay Location - Make payments at H-E-B, Woodforest National Bank, Exxon, Money Box/Speedy Cash or other retail stores. There is a third party vendor fee of one dollar ($1.00).
- Pay by Phone - Call (877) 257-1172. Use an electronic check, debit or credit card and pay your bill over the phone. There is a $2.35 convenience fee, assessed by third party vendors, when paying by phone.
- Pay by Mail - Mail your bill by using the pre-addressed return envelope included with your bill.
P.O. Box 2678
San Antonio, TX 78289
- Gift Certificates - Redeem a gift certificate to pay your bill or buy one for a friend. Available at our customer service centers.
- Pay in Person - Stop by one of our customer service centers to make a payment or request assistance with your bill.
PLEASE NOTE: Our customer service centers are not taking credit card payments at this time.
If you have any questions or issues with your bill, please complete the Residential Billing Issues Form and submit it.
You can get the most up-to-the-minute account information online anytime and it’s FREE! Check your balance, pay your bill, review your current and past transactions, start, stop and transfer service and more – anytime with Manage My Account. Sign up today!
Other questions? Schedule a day and time for us to call when it is convenient for you.
FOR YOUR SAFETY: All electrical devices must be turned off or unplugged prior to reconnection of service.